Wednesday 26 June 2013

Operation Third Stone is underway...

Hey everyone,

This is going to be a short post I think.  I don't really have a topic in mind really so this is just a quick update.  Last night at weigh-in I was another 1lb down, yippee!  I've now got 5.5lbs to go and I've lost 3st, 6lb and I'll be into the 9's.  I can't believe that.  I'm at my lowest weight now in years.

So my next goal is to lost the 5.5lbs and then my next goal is to get into the 9's.  We're continuing our "Flip Flop" challenge for another four weeks.  I'm not sure if other classes had this challenge 6 weeks ago.  I set my target at 6lbs and I lost one more than I had hoped for so I'm delighted with that.

Mini goals:

"Flip Flop" challenge:  Lose 4lbs by 24 July

Third stone:  Lose another 1.5lbs by 6 August

Into the 9's: Lose another 0.5lb by 13 August

I might have a topic in mind for another post soon so keep an eye if you're so inclined!

Onwards and downwards!  That's my new catchphrase thanks to a lady on the WW Ireland Facebook page.

- J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment