Tuesday 18 June 2013

And she's back in the game!

Well I'm a very happy girl this week after my WI!  After gaining 1.5lbs last week I was down 2.5lbs this week bringing my total to 35.5lbs and getting me my fifth silver 7!  I had aimed for next week so I'm ecstatic!

I still have a little bit over a stone and a half to go but I feel absolutely fantastic and I have so much more confidence than I did before I started in January.  It's amazing the difference this has made and I'm now wondering why I didn't do this a long time ago.  I've noticed so many changes lately.

I'm more confident, I'm more likely to say yes to things because of this - like going for a walk or even going for a coffee with someone.  I'm more likely to do stuff that I want to do now.  Before I just couldn't be bothered.  A great example of this is that I recently started learning how to swim.

I find myself looking at clothes a lot more and saying "Soon I'll be able to wear stuff like this."  It actually is a great feeling.  I've got so much more interest in how I look whereas before my aim was just to find something that fitted and covered me up.  And was most likely black.

It's amazing the little changes to your body you notice.  I have collarbones now and my shoulders have slimmed an awful lot.  For me, my problem area and the area that I disliked the most was my tummy and I'm happy to say that it's going down!

Here are two photos that I shared on Facebook this week..  I can notice a huge difference in myself thankfully.  The first picture was taken at Christmas 2011.  Not sure what weight I was but I know the dress is a size 20.  The second pic was taken earlier today after I bought a really nice dress - size 14!

Christmas 2011 - I look huge :(

Today (18 June 2013) - such a difference! 

So now my next mini goal is to get into the 9's so I've got 7lbs to go and I'd love to have that gone by the middle of August.  I'm focused and ready to get back to the hard work tomorrow!

Until next time guys!  Onwards and downwards!

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment