Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ah Mr. Gain, I've been expecting you...

Hello people...  *sigh*

So tonight I had my first gain since I started back at Weight Watchers in January.  I know it's great that it's only my first gain.  I'm not going to say that I'm not disappointed because I am.  I was so close to my fifth silver 7.  I feel like I've fallen a couple of steps down the ladder.  Still, I was bound to have a gain at some stage, right?

I won't hide the fact that I've been wracking my brains trying to think where I went wrong.  Maybe the big loss last week had something to do with it.  Or maybe I gained muscle, or didn't get enough exercise, or maybe I ate more than I thought.

What I do know is that I didn't track as well as I normally would for the last couple of weeks.  I only had the little green trackers and before that I was using the WW journal.  Honestly, I find the journal to be excellent for me personally.  I tend to lose the trackers but the journal is like a security blanket for me.  It's hard to explain.  So as you can imagine I was so happy when I saw my leader had journals this week, I snapped up the last one!

Instead of being negative and letting this get me down I've set my next two mini goals:

My fifth silver 7 - 2lbs to go
Target date: 25 June

My third stone - 9lbs to go
Target date: 6 August

I think I can do it!  I'm going into the new week with a positive attitude and determination!  It's important not to let little blips like this one, or even big blips get you down.  This picture was a great help to me when I saw it online the other day so I'll post it here and I'm also going to make it my wallpaper on my laptop and phone to remind myself not to give up!



Have a fantastic week everyone!  As one of the ladies on the WW Ireland Facebook page said earlier - onwards and downwards!

J xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture it is what I need to focus on. You have done so well so don't let one gain get you down. Your mini goals are definitely achievable. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. :)

    I've made that picture my wallpaper for my laptop and I've got a similar one on my phone. I use my phone a lot so I'll see that picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete