Monday 5 May 2014

It's been a while...

Hi guys,

This is my first post in about 5 months. I've been working so I haven't really had time to post. The few week's work turned into a temporary contract for a whole year, woo!

Well, since the last post I have actually gained 6lbs. I was 9st 1lb. It has slowly crept back up and I'm now 9 and a half stone, meaning that I have exactly a stone left to lose. I'm a bit discouraged if I'm completely honest here. I thought I had been doing okay, but obviously not.

How do I change that? 6lbs in 5 months is a lot. I was doing so well. I haven't forgotten why I started and I know that the goal is still the same, I just seem to have lost my way.

However, it's not all bad! Last Friday I ran my first ever 5k in aid of The RISE Foundation. I ran it in just over 30 minutes. You know what? I am so proud of myself! This time last year j could barely walk 5k, let alone run it! I never thought I would run, full stop. But now I love it!

So, that's how things are now. Help bring my motivation back! Any advice guys?

J xx

1 comment: