Sunday 26 January 2014

Time to start thinking positively!

Okay, enough with the negativity!  Stop moaning and complaining and feeling sorry for yourself because you put on a couple of pounds!  There's a reason for it, you didn't put in the effort.  But you can change that!  All it takes is a little bit of planning, determination and willpower!  You can do this!

Despite my 2lb gain last week, I've still lost 51lbs.  51 of these bad boys!


Yesterday I did another clothes clearout.  I now have a grand total of four pairs of jeans, two of which are getting loose.  Everything else I have fits perfectly at the moment.  I have no bigger clothes to fall back on so I don't have a choice, I'm getting to goal and that's that!

I've got 12lbs left until I reach goal. Things are slowing down because I'm so close and I was beginning to get discouraged until something clicked again.  I've worked so hard to get this far, am I really going to stop now when I'm this close?  Not a chance.  Nothing is going to stop me getting to where I want to be!  It's so nice to be thinking positively.  I was getting stuck in a rut if I'm completely honest.  That 2lb gain has spurred me on and given me the kick up the arse I so badly needed.



ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS!!!
xx

4 comments: